PROGRAM OF TRAINING COURSE
- Discuss the difference between the 1: 1 method and the volume method
- Overview of products and tools for 2D / 8D technique (glues, tweezers, proper selection of eyelashes).
- Types of eyelashes – selection and characteristics divided into thickness, length and type of curl.
- Discussion of issues: the weight of eyelashes, perfect fan, amount of glue, matching different profiles
- A detailed discussion of various techniques that allow creating perfect fans of 2D / 8D applications in volume methods (gripping, application, removal).
- Eye modelling explaining individual techniques, styling in eye modelling
- Adhesive dispensing technique
- Methods of protecting the lower eyelid and eyelashes (work with the gel pads)
- The most common mistakes made during the eyelash extension
- How to avoid making mistakes during the eyelash extension
- Step-by-step overview of the procedure to learn to create fans
- Care of extended eyelashes
- Discussion of contraindications – eye diseases that prevent eyelash extensions
- Recommendations for the client after the eyelash extension procedure
- Safe removal of fans and the entire application.
- Mixing Curls
- Q & A
- Organization of the workplace
- Methods of creating fans (training Head)
- Correct dosage of glue
- The correct separation of eyelashes and working with tweezers. Techniques of natural eyelash separation (training head)
- Applying artificial lashes to natural lashes (Training head)
- Safety of removing eyelashes fans and the entire application.
- Preparing the client for the eyelash extension treatment
- Preparation of natural eyelashes for extension
- Right technics eyelash extension and thickening
- Correct application of eyelashes with rows – selecting the appropriate effect and direction in relation to the natural eyelashes of the model
- performing the full application of the eyelash extension on the model using the 2D / 8D method under the instructor’s supervision.